Author's Note

Hey everyone! This is a quick short story (meaning under 1,000 words) I thought up after watching the ending of Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe. This takes place soon after the events of that episode.

Rockman-sama or Hoshikawa-kun?

Luna laid in her bed, looking up at the silk canopy covering. She was having trouble sleeping that night and her eyes had gone back to a certain brown haired, brown eyed hero.

"Rockman-sama saved us all again." Luna whispered softly to herself before shaking her head. "No, Hoshikawa-kun."

Luna wouldn't admit it to just anyone, but she really did accept Subaru as Rockman, after all, he was everything she expected Rockman to be, but she just wasn't ready to say anything, after all, not only would she have to deal with Gonta and Kizamaro, she had to deal with Subaru, which made her nervous over all.

Turning to her side, Luna brushed some of her hair out of her face. "It has always been Hoshikawa-kun, hasn't it?" She asked aloud to no one in particular.

He was always troublesome for her when it came to their first few meetings, but she had grown attached to him. "And even if we weren't friends, he always saved me." Luna smiled as a light blush colored her face.

"Maybe, one day, I can tell him, he's not just Rockman-sama to me." She whispered. "He's Hoshikawa Subaru-kun."

And with that thought, Luna closed her eyes and fell asleep, happy thoughts floating through her head.

The End

If you want to leave a review for this story, click here! You can also read the reviews left for this story so far here.