Author's Note

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next

Mega Man Star Force: Zero - Departure

“Are you serious?!” Geo shouted in his room. He had stopped an alien invasion, stopped the rise of an ancient civilization, even prevented the destruction of the planet, but he had never thought he would have to deal with something like this.

“I wish I weren't, but Planet FM has sent a weapon to Earth and it's going to fire,” A. C. Eos said on the screen projected from Geo's Hunter VG. He pulled out a Mega Snack and took a series of bites out of it.

“How long do we have?!” Geo asked as his Wizard, Omega-Xis materialized next to him.

“That thing is going to be within firing range in five hours! Mega Man, we're counting on you!”

“Ha! Just leave that piece of junk to us!” Omega-Xis said holding Geo by the shoulder, showing their strong bond. Geo turned off his Hunter VG and ran out.

His mother and father were talking in the kitchen. They were both shocked to see Geo run out of his room. “Geo?” his mother said, looking at him in shock as he ran out the door not even turning to them. “Kelvin!” she said looking at her husband worried. Kelvin nodded, and ran out.

Geo had just run outside and was on his way to Vista Point. “Geo!” he heard behind him. He turned and saw his father standing there, he looked concerned.

“Dad, I...” Geo looked down, unable to look at his father's face.

Kelvin walked over to his son and touched his shoulders, “Are you going?” he asked. He knew that look in his son's face, all to well.

“Something is coming from Planet FM here, and I have to stop it! Mega Man is the only one who can stop it!” Geo looked up at his father determined, “Don't try to stop me!”

When Geo said that, Kelvin just smiled and hugged his son, “I won't stop you, son. I know how it feels to feel like there's something only you can do. Take as long as you have to, but come back. Please, come back,” Kelvin held onto his son tighter as he said that.

Geo couldn't answer. He slowly pushed away from his dad's embrace, and ran off to Vista Point. Kelvin looked at his son as he ran, worried that his greatest fear was about to come true.

At Vista Point, Geo looked around. He was the only one there. He put the Visualizer over his eyes and held his arm in the air, “Transcode 003!!! Mega Man!!!” Geo was engulfed by a blue light and his body was broken into tiny squares. They then disappeared into the light. Geo's body was then quickly reformed from his feet over his head, but this time in wave form. He had turned into Mega Man. Mega Man looked on his left arm at the green screen on top of his arm, where Omega-Xis's head was shown, “Mega, let's get going!” he said.

“Right!” Mega nodded. Right when Mega Man was about to jump on the Wave Road and fly to Planet FM, when he heard something from behind him. He turned around and saw Luna standing there.

“Mega Man...” she said, looking at him in fear.

“L, Luna...” Mega Man was at a lost for words, and for a second all he could do was stare at her. She slowly walked over to him, but then ran into him holding him tightly. Mega Man was confused, “Luna? What's wrong?”

“I heard from Ace that's you're going to Planet FM, alone...” she said softly, not looking at him yet.

“He told you?”

“He told all of us, every one of your Brothers.”

“I see...” he partially wished he hadn't done that, but he knew how dangerous this mission was, and that he might be gone for a while, “Luna, I have to go...”

“I don't want you to!” she said holding him tighter, “You always have to go and do these things by yourself, like you're some super hero, but you're not! You're eleven year old Geo Stelar! You have friends! You have family!” she looked into his eyes, “You have me!” When she said that, Mega Man was shocked, “You're my shooting star Geo, I don't want you to leave me. Not before you know how I feel!” she began to cry as she said that.

Mega Man put his hand on her cheek, and smiled, “I already do,” and with that he did something that he wanted to do for a long time, he kissed her. When they stopped Mega Man put his hand up to his visor, and his Visualizer appeared over it. He then handed it to Luna, “Where I'm going I won't be needing this, so I want you to keep it safe for me,” she slowly took it, and stepped away, knowing that there was no way she could stop him. “Good bye Luna,” he said taking one last look at Luna before disappearing into the Wave World.

Luna quickly put on the Visualizer and looked around on the Wave Road until she saw Mega Man, who was standing next to a transporter going to space still looking at her. She slowly waved to him as he walked onto the transporter. He slowly waved back as he disappeared and turned into a blue light flying into space.

“Good bye... Geo Stelar...”

End of Chapter 1

If you want to leave a review for this story, click here! You can also read the reviews left for this story so far here.